WELDING SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Whether an employee is working with the hazardous gases of an oxyacetylene unit, the high voltage of stick welding, or the combination of gas and electricity that powers “MIG” and “TIG” operations, flying sparks, toxic fumes, electric shock and high temperatures are just some of the things that can make welding a dangerous proposition.
This course reminds employees that there are indeed a number of hazards associated with welding, and provides the information they need to work safely when involved with welding operations.
WELDING SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Getting “authorization” for welding operations
- Sparking and the risk of fire
- Guards and protective barriers
- Hazardous fumes and ventilation
- The use of respirators and other personal protective equipment
- Eye protection (welding helmets, filters, glasses and goggles)
- Inspecting welding equipment
- Proper welding safety procedures
- And more!
WELDING SAFETY ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 30 minutes
WELDING SAFETY TEST: Testing conducted in this online Welding Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
WELDING SAFETY CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
WELDING SAFETY ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: