SEXUAL AND WORKPLACE HARASSMENT & VIOLENCE PREVENTION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
Contains Sexual and Workplace Harassment and Violence Prevention training, including Ontario Bill 168 and BC Bill 14. This dynamic, engaging online course package covers vital information your supervisors and employees need to prevent, recognize, and respond to incidents of harassment, bullying and violence — and to comply with the law.
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT PREVENTION TOPICS INCLUDE
- What constitutes sexual and other types of harassment and retaliation
- The difference between impact and intent
- How to effectively prevent harassment
- How to effectively respond should harassment occur
- Manager and supervisor responsibilities and liability
- How and why to use the company complaint procedure
- The importance of good citizenship in the workplace community
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AWARENESS AND PREVENTION TOPICS INCLUDE
- What is workplace violence?
- Types of workplace violence
- High risk employment
- Common obstacles to taking action
- Warning signs
- Violence prevention tips
- Supervisor action items
- Tips for preventing escalation
- Incident Prevention
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT & VIOLENCE PREVENTION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approx. 1.75 Hours
- Workplace Harassment Prevention: Approximately 60 mins
- Workplace Violence Awareness and Prevention: Approximately 45 mins
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT & VIOLENCE PREVENTION ONLINE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout the Harassment course and following the Violence course is designed to reinforce learner understanding and retention. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat each course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT & VIOLENCE PREVENTION ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of each of these online courses, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT PREVENTION ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AWARENESS AND PREVENTION ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW