BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Backing: Tractor-Trailers course is informative, interactive, and designed to provide tractor-trailer drivers with solid training on one of the most important and most commonly used driving maneuvers. Training provided in this course will help drivers avoid costly damage to vehicles by teaching them backing basics. The course features video, vivid 3D animation, and solid advice from veteran drivers.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
After completing this course, drivers will understand:
- The dangers of backing
- Basic guidelines for reducing the risks of backing
- How to survey the area before backing
- Tips and techniques for successful backing
- Jack and Chase maneuvers
- Techniques for straight-line backing
- Techniques for alley dock backing
- Techniques for jack-knife backing
- Techniques for blind-side backing
- Techniques for parallel parking
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS TESTING: Testing conducted in this online Backing: Tractor-Trailers course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
BACKING: TRACTOR-TRAILERS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: