DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW:
Employees may know defensive driving skills but do they practise them?
Behind the wheel it is ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE and driver attitudes determine how your drivers respond to risk while driving. Defensive Driving Attitudes makes drivers think about their motivations and the PERSONAL FACTORS that cause excessive risk taking and impulsive driving decisions.
Learn how to use The Five Fundamentals of Defensive Driving within this course to reduce risk and prevent vehicle incidents.
- Employees will explore situations and the actions of other drivers that may irritate them or cause changes in decision making and an increase in risk-taking behaviour
- Encourages a more tolerant outlook towards other drivers
- How does stress affect drivers mentally, emotionally and physically to promote risk taking behaviour?
- What can your drivers do to reduce or manage stress and their reaction to it?
- Anger is the most dangerous emotion when mixed with driving
- Understand 2 kinds of anger that can result in reactionary or risk taking driving actions
- Simple and effective anger management tools that can be used while driving
- How to avoid personal confrontations and Road Rage incidents
- Understanding the nature of aggressive driving
- How anyone can turn into an aggressive driver if stressed or provoked
- How to reduce risky driving actions which could cause incidents
- Reducing vehicle abuse, fuel and repair costs
- How willingness to take responsibility for resolving even bad situations in a positive way can reduce stress and empower your drivers
- How unrealistic expectations of others leads to disappointment, stress and escalated risk tolerance
This course is MANDATORY for everyone who drives as part of their job and faces stress or pressure. The Defensive Driving Attitudes course is your first and best choice for developing positive driving attitudes in your vehicle operators.
DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 90 minutes
DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
DEFENSIVE DRIVING ATTITUDES COURSE PREVIEW