DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This course is for people who drive as part of their profession (sales professionals, business travelers, small vehicle delivery drivers, military personnel, public servants, cab drivers, etc.). It is designed to change distracted driving habits and help all drivers deal with the dangerous habits of others.
This course covers the risks and consequences of distracted driving.
DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Introduction – It’s Your Job, What You’ll Learn, What is Distracted Driving?
- Recognizing Driving Distractions – Distractions Happen, Technology Distractions, Texting, Types of Distractions, Inattention Blindness
- Managing Driving Distractions – Why Drivers Get Distracted, Dealing with Distracted Drivers
- Avoiding a Distraction Disaster – Steps to Avoid a Disaster, Stay Focused, Recognize Signs of Distraction, Manage Distracted Drivers
- Conclusion – Time to Review
DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 minutes
DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted in this online Distracted Driving course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
DISTRACTED DRIVING ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW