SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Shipping Dangerous Goods By Sea course is ideal for the beginner or anyone wanting to become familiar with the IMDG regulations for shipping dangerous goods by water.
This course covers:
- Federal law and application of the regulations
- Structure of the IMDG Code
- Classification of dangerous goods
- Using the dangerous goods list
- Packaging selection and standards
- UN specification packaging
- Marking and labeling
- Shipperâ€™s declaration and packing certificate
- Loading and segregation
- Accidental releases and reports
- Limitations and exemptions
- Security awareness
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 2 hours
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA ONLINE COURSE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
SHIPPING DANGEROUS GOODS BY SEA ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: