AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW $99.95
Aerial lift platforms are great tools to conduct work at heights and increase production efficiency. These machines lift personnel, tools and materials, from 10-12 feet in the air to as high as 100 feet.
Successful completion of this course will result in familiarization with various types of aerial lifts, increased knowledge of how to set up and safely operate them, and recognition and avoidance of the most common hazards associated with their use.
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Looks at different types of lifts and their anatomy
- Shows why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-shift inspection each day before putting a lift into service
- Looks at aerial lift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- Emphasizes the importance of planning each lift and setting up the machine properly to avoid hazards and obstacles around the work site
- Identifies the six most common hazards associated with aerial lift operation and explains how to recognize, avoid or minimize them
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 90 minutes
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this online Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion.
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
AERIAL LIFTS AND SCISSOR LIFTS COURSE PREVIEW
Leave a Reply