An OSHA-Compliant Training Class Online for Aerial Lifts (Boom Lifts & Scissor Lifts). I-CAB Recognized. This course satisfies OSHA’s requirements for the classroom portion of operator safety training. Quiz questions along the way prepare you for the final written exam. Upon completion, you will gain access to your certificate and a checklist which can be used by your employer to administer the required practical observation.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for their subject matter expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
- Looks at different types of lifts and their anatomy
- Shows why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-shift inspection each day before putting a lift into service
- Looks at aerial lift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- Emphasizes the importance of planning each lift and setting up the machine properly to avoid hazards and obstacles around the work site
- Identifies the six most common hazards associated with aerial lift operation and explains how to recognize, avoid or minimize them
ONLINE COURSE DURATION
Approximately 90 minutes.
Testing conducted throughout this online Aerial Lifts and Scissor Lifts course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.