CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Program addresses the requirements of 49 CFR Section 392.9 and Part 393, Subpart I
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Pre-trip and en route responsibilities related to cargo loading, cargo inspection, and cargo securement
- Differences between direct tiedown and indirect tiedown methods
- How each method affects the number of tiedowns required
- Restraining capacity of tiedown devices, how to determine them, and how they affect cargo securement
- Determining the minimum number of tiedowns required for loads, and know why it often makes sense to go above and beyond the minimum requirements
- Proper cargo securement techniques
- How cargo securement and Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) are related
- Securement requirements for several common types of cargo typically hauled by flatbeds
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS TEST: This course features exclusive Check On Learning exercises designed to put the student’s comprehension to the test in unique and highly interactive simulations.
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
CARGO SECUREMENT FLATBEDS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW