COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online training course is designed to help learners understand how to prevent common injuries that occur due to routinely working in front of a computer.
COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Possible Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Workspace Layout
- Arranging Materials & Equipment
- Maintain a Neutral Body Position
- Move & Stretch Regularly
- Reduce Eye Strain
- Report Injuries
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe possible injuries to employees who work in front of a computer on a regular basis
- Recognize how workstation designs and proper setup and layout of equipment can play an important role in their overall health and safety
- Identify proactive ways they can prevent injuries through body movement and positioning
COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 30 minutes
COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted in this online Computer Workstation Design & Use course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
COMPUTER WORKSTATION DESIGN & USE ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW: