GHS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This GHS program is aimed at managers ,supervisors or chemical specialists regarding OSHA who are responsible for health and safety in the workplace. This course covers the new US requirements under HAZCOM 2012 29CFR 1910.1200. It will provide an understanding of the new Hazcom requirements to apply Global harmonization in the workplace. It will assist employers in designing a proper training program their staff.
Optional: You can purchase trainer training kits at www.thecompliancecenter.com
COURSE TOPICS GHS FOR SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals overview
- Manufacturers, Importers, Employers, and Workers Roles and responsibilities
- The GHS Hazard Communication System
- Supplier Labels for GHS
- Workplace Labeling Systems for GHS
- Employee Training for GHS
- (SDS) 16 section Safety Data Sheets
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
GHS FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW