HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE TRAINING
Occupational health and safety management’s goal is to maintain a healthy and injury free work environment. Participants will understand the importance of hazard assessments on the overall performance of these management systems after viewing this video.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
People conducting hazard assessments at their workplace or are involved in the health and safety field will learn to identify workplace hazards as well as to prioritize and control the identified risks.
- Identification of occupational health and safety hazards
- Evaluate the identified hazards
- Prioritize hazards according to risk class they pose
- Identify and control the hazards
- Review and maintain hazard assessments regularly
- Types of hazard assessments
TIME: 60 minutes approximately
A certificate of completion can be downloaded and printed after successful completion of this online program. An 80% pass mark must be achieved to successfully pass. 2 attempts at the course material are allowed to pass. Supplemental materials that are required for the course can be accessed online.
HAZARD ASSESSMENT ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW