HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ELEARNING COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Hazard Identification seminar will help keep you safe on the job by showing you how to prevent injuries and illness in the workplace . This is done through hazard identification, assessment, and control protocols.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE TOPICS FOR REVIEW
- How our beliefs influence our approach to incident prevention
- Types of hazards and their identification
- Legislation and regulations
- The three-step process for dealing with the hazards
- Organizational hazard identification
- Components of risk
- Evaluating risk
- Assigning values to risk assessment
- Applying controls
- Formal hazard assessments versus field level hazard assessments
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 60 minutes in length
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ASSESSMENT: A mark of 80% must be achieved on the final exam in order to receive a certificate of completion.Testing conducted in this online Hazard Identification course is designed to reinforce the information presented Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Supplemental materials for this course can be accessed online.
HAZARD IDENTIFICATION ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate can be downloaded and printed.