Safety consideration is crucial in the construction business due to various hazards, such as tools, equipment and vehicles. Specialized training is required for tradespeople to learn about health and safety prevention techniques
This is a Canadian online training course regarding the various issues of safety and health on construction sites and related areas.
This is a Buildforce Canada program. Contact Allstar Enviro Safety, the distributor at 4032141558 to pay directly and receive a PIN # to start the program.
Mission: This 6 hour course will enrich your understanding of:
- Personal protective equipment to be used and how to don it effectively
- Define the rights and responsibilities of yourself, fellow workers and management
- Precautions needed to work with WHMIS controlled products and understanding MSDS information
- Identify the vehicles, tools and equipment usage on site and safe handling procedures
- Precautions to be taken when excavating, trenching, working near powerlines and working at height.
- Measures for off the job safety to ensure that youre work ready upon your return
- Communications to esnure safe work practices
Availiability: Online availability only. French and English versions
Credits: Accredited by the CCA – Canadian Construction Association with 2 credits awarded towards the Gold Seal Certification. A final mark of 100% is required to get the Completion Certificate
Application for Registration