ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Ethics and Code of Conduct course is a powerful exploration of workplace ethics and code of conduct for managers, supervisors, and employees. It defines and demonstrates ethical conduct, sends a powerful message about the benefits of doing the right thing, and gives practical steps for making ethical and positive choices in the workplace. Concepts and learning points are brought to life by dynamic facilitators and professional actors who converse with viewers before and after performing entertaining, realistic, issue-packed episodes.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Promote a culture of trust, integrity, fairness, excellence, and compliance
- Prevent violations of laws and the code of conduct
- Protect your organization from legal action, fines, and damaging P.R.
- Enhance workplace safety and quality
- Maximize performance, productivity, and profits
- Foster trust, communication, and collaboration
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Key principles of ethics
- Importance and benefits of ethical conduct
- Consequences of unethical decisions
- Practical steps for ethical decision-making
- Reporting procedures
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Records and reporting
- Proper use of company information and assets
- Gratuities and gifts
- Vendor and contractor relationships
- Diversity, harassment, and discrimination
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 55 minutes
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE TEST: Testing conducted throughout this Ethics & Code of Conduct course is designed to reinforce the information presented and promote internalization of the concepts. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
This course was created using standards that will allow playback on most internet capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple’s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.
ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW