EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This course explains how workday stress can result in distracted driving, poor decision making, and physical impairments, such as loss of peripheral vision or muscle coordination. It also teaches drivers how to manage stress in the interest of safety.
Successful completion of this course will result in the ability to:
- Describe mental and physical changes caused by stress
- Identify the tell-tale signs that stress has affected one’s driving
- Create a personal blueprint and plan of action
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Adrenaline & your brain
- Vision problems
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Impairment of peripheral vision
- Physical signs of stress overload
- Mental signs of stress overload
- Ways to control adrenaline overload
- Texting & driving
- Loading & unloading while stressed
- 0-60 escalation
- Road rage
- Difficult people
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1 hour
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE ASSESSMENT: Knowledge testing is conducted throughout the course. Test questions are designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. Each participant is allowed to repeat the course twice if the course pass mark has not been successfully achieved.
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Participants who successfully pass the course will be able to download and print an online certificate of completion.
EFFECTS OF STRESS ON DRIVING COURSE PREVIEW