FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE FUNDAMENTALS ONLINE TRAINING
The four-wheel drive training in this online program provides the basic operating information for commercial four wheel drive or all-wheel drive vehicles. This is a necessary program as these vehicles are common throughout most industries but are over represented in incident statistics.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Urban drivers who have not had first hand experience with four-wheel drive vehicles in rural areas will need to fill the gaps in their knowledge. Other workers have little training on familiarization with this equipment, and want to avoid property or equipment damage as a result.
- Familiarization with Four Wheel Drive Equipment
- Engage and Disengage two-wheel,four-wheel high and four-wheel low ranges
- Proper operation of transfer cases and axles
- Basic four-wheel drive techniques including ascending and descending hills, water crossings, traversing ditches, driving on rough or slippery roads, handling hills and ditches
- Vehicle stability and reducing roll-over risk
TIME: 45 minutes approximately
Testing is conducted actively during this program to reinforce learning. Upon successful completion of the program, a certificate of completion can be downloaded and printed. An 80% pass mark is required to be certified. Learners have two chances to repeat the course to obtain a pass mark.
FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE FUNDAMENTALS ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW