MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS COURSE OVERVIEW
This course emphasizes the importance of developing and constantly refining safe evasive driving skills.
MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS COURSE TOPICS:
- Preventing emergency situations through hazard perception and pre-trip vehicle inspections
- Using escape routes in typical emergency situations
- Emergency braking
- Basic skid control and recovery
- Minimizing damage when a collision is unavoidable
- Drivers are reminded that evasive driving skills need to be developed and continually refined, so when hazards appear, making the correct choice is second nature.
MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 minutes
MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS TESTING: Testing conducted in this online Master Driver: Emergency Maneuvers course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
MASTER DRIVER: EMERGENCY MANEUVERS COURSE PREVIEW: