EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Excavation Safety course explains OSHA standards related to safe excavation and trenching operations and discusses the requirements of 29 CFR §1926.21.
EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The difference between excavations and trenches
- What to do before excavating
- The role of a competent person at an excavation
- Different soil types and their properties
- Excavation hazards
- Protective systems including site evaluation planning and protective system design
- Safety measures including PPE and emergency response
EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE COURSE DURATION: Approximately 45 minutes
EXCAVATION SAFETY TEST: Testing conducted throughout this Excavation Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
EXCAVATION SAFETY ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW