Who should take this?
Students with an unexpired H2S Alive ticket can take the Blended renewal, which launched in 2020 through Energy Safety Canada.
Benefits of blended renewal:
Do online version at your convenience without having to sit through a full day course. Book an appointment with an Assessor from Allstar Enviro safety Phone: 4032141558 , Email: email@example.com to be assessed on your physical skills component in person.
- Pass blended online with 70% or greater mark.
- Ensure that you have current proof of certification.
- Study physical skills requirement prior to assessment.
- Book and pay an Assessment fee with an Assessor from Allstar Enviro Safety.
- The Assessor will observe your skills in person.
- Receive an Energy Safety Canada 3 year ticket in H2S.
- Take the full H2S Alive program from Allstar Enviro Safety, an Authorized Provider for this seminar.
To register for Blended Online Portion, Go to this link. Pay $79 to Energy Safety Canada 3 hour approximate online to do. Students must complete all elements of the blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed. Basic English literacy required. Computer with good internet connectivity.
To register for Assessment
Contact Allstar Enviro Safety before starting blended online course.
Fee for Assessment $79 plus tax to Allstar Enviro Safety.
Prerequisits for online and in person programs:
- Government issued picture i.d.
- Current (unexpired) H2S Alive ticket
- Appropriate facility to do the Assessment (office or warehouse with space for skills)
- SCBA inspection/donning/doffing
- Individual disinfected mask for each student
- Rescue drags using Crash Test Dummy
- Wear sturdy footwear and clothing appropriate for donning SCBA and conducting resuces
- Each person gets own respirator which is disinfected
- Social distancing in place during Emergency measures
Please inform us if you are not well to rebook.