SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING PRACTICES AN ONLINE PRESENTATION OVERVIEW:
The operation of Cranes and Slinging is a regulated practice in Canada. This program covers proper practices and techniques to sling and rig loads according to Canadian Standards Association This is a Crane Safe Rigging and Slinging course that Z150-98. This applies across Canada and is equivalent to ANSI and ASME standards.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Those workers operating or working around Cranes or need to know safe slinging and rigging practices will benefit.
- Pre-lift hazard assessments
- Owner, operator and supervisory responsibilities
- Construction of wire rop
- Safe working load limits and safety factors
- Sling and rope inspections
- Installation procedures for Hoist line
- Types of rigging hitches
- Determining the configurations, sizes and types of slings and use of sling capacity charts
- D/d rations
- Centre of gravity for a sling
- Rigging hardware
- Crane and hoist signals
TIME: 3 hours approximately
Successful completion is achieved after finishing this online program with an 80% pass rate. The course can be completed twice if the mark is not achieved.
A certificate of completion is available to download and print for your records.
Testing is conducted throughout the online program to reinforce the information.
To purchase courses for multiple users, please contact us directly.
SAFE SLINGING AND RIGGING COURSE PREVIEW