STAND UP FORKLIFT COURSE OVERVIEW
Among material handling equipment none are as important as the forklift. They are found in most industries that require transferring loads from delivery trucks to warehouses and worksites.
This course covers the safe operation of powered industrial trucks, also known as fork trucks, lift forks or forklifts. The information provided will increase your knowledge and make you a better operator.
During this course, you will learn:
- the different types of forklifts and their anatomy
- why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-shift inspection each day
- forklift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- safe operating and load handling principles
- battery care of electric lifts including proper procedures for chargins and changing industrial batteries
- the six most common hazards associated with forklift operation
STAND UP FORKLIFT COURSE TOPICS
- Stability & Capacity
STAND UP FORKLIFT COURSE DURATION: Approximately 1.5 hours
STAND UP FORKLIFT COURSE ASSESSMENT: Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
STAND UP FORKLIFT COURSE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
STAND-UP FORKLIFT ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW